I found this video kind of interesting, and I have actually used a video from Jordan Peterson on a post before, about the emotional nature of women.
The 12 rules that they allude to on this video are a book he wrote, with a bunch of rules that he came up with, on how he thinks you should live your life.
- “Stand up straight with your shoulders back”
- “Treat yourself like you are someone you are responsible for helping”
- “Make friends with people who want the best for you”
- “Compare yourself with who you were yesterday, not with who someone else is today”
- “Do not let your children do anything that makes you dislike them”
- “Set your house in perfect order before you criticize the world”
- “Pursue what is meaningful (not what is expedient)”
- “Tell the truth — or, at least, don’t lie”
- “Assume that the person you are listening to might know something you don’t”
- “Be precise in your speech”
- “Do not bother children when they are skate-boarding”
- “Pet a cat when you encounter one on the street”
Not exactly the ten commandments, although I wouldn’t say those are the ultimate source of objective truth and morality either. They are automatically broken by almost everyone all the time, read them if you don’t believe me.
I generally have one thing to say about being a real boy, boys just want to have fun. When Cyndi Lauper said girls just wanna have fun, she became a chart topping pop star, but when boys or particularly men say that, they are not so popular.
A man seems to be expected to be responsible, make money, do his job, not complain, not expect anything, and to just shut up and do what they’re told.
Kind of what they were always meant to do, be a responsible worker, father and husband, but kind of a slightly different role, in this post feminist world.
On the one hand you have Cardi B and Adriana Grande talking about how they want to 69 all night long with their WAP, and on the other hand, you have some really straight edge asexual females who don’t even seem to be looking for a man at all.
I don’t even know what a man is supposed to be, and I don’t care. I say what I think, do what I want, act how I feel, to the point that I can get away with it, or that it gets me what I want.
I try to be nice to people, to the point that I’m not killing them, injuring them, raping them, stealing from them, annoying them too much, and that’s asking about as much as you could ask from me.
I like to help people, not hurt them, I want to decrease suffering in the world, but that has to start with me, and in my opinion it’s not just my actions that have led to my life being less than perfect, it’s the society.
What do I mean by that? Less than half of the people are together in a relationship, let alone marriage, it’s not historically normal in any way whatsoever, you could try to live in a traditional way, but you never really could.
The powers that be are making sure of that by exporting their new normal modern society to the world with gender education programs in the third world as part of a depopulation agenda.
There is no definition of what the “new” way to live actually is. There’s no set formula, no plan, no basic idea except there’s some ho’s in this house. Maybe I need some more money.
You can donate on the support my work page or buy some storable food if you want to help keep the site running.