This is Reiner Fuellmich, the head lawyer of the covid commission, with over a thousand lawyers and over ten thousand expert witnesses who believes that good will win over evil, and it is a war of that very nature, once you understand what they did.
If you were to do that search on Google, you wouldn’t find that page, I just did it then, and it has changed, the number one result I got was a letter to the Victorian government calling them guilty of crimes against humanity, mentioning the covid commission.
“The game is over, the lies are exposed, people aren’t afraid anymore. The longer this charade goes on there will be increased poverty, suicides and certainly vigilante rallies, as the police are no longer serving the people, but rather following unethical orders.“
I don’t know how much more I can say, but I’ve mentioned how the very experts who were supposed to have invented these technologies are speaking out about these crimes against humanity themselves, and it couldn’t be more obvious, and they will win, we will win, because we can’t afford not to.
I don’t usually quote verses of scripture, but I do like the book of Enoch, it was the only one I actually read all the way through, don’t ask me why, but it was fairly interesting with the six toed giants and the Nephelim and the fallen angels.
Here’s the first page.
I-V. Parable of Enoch on the Future Lot of the Wicked and the Righteous
1. The words of the blessing of Enoch, wherewith he blessed the elect and righteous, who will be living in the day of tribulation, when all the wicked and godless are to be removed.
2. And he took up his parable and said: Enoch a righteous man, whose eyes were opened by God, saw the vision of the Holy One in the heavens, which the angels showed me, and from them I heard everything, and from them I understood as I saw, but not for this generation, but for a remote one which is for to come.
3. Concerning the elect I said, and took up my parable concerning them: The Holy Great One will come forth from His dwelling.
4. And the eternal God will tread upon the earth, (even) on Mount Sinai,
And appear from His camp
And appear in the strength of His might from the heaven of heavens.
5. And all shall be smitten with fear
And the Watchers shall quake,
And great fear and trembling shall seize them unto the ends of the earth.
6. And the high mountains shall be shaken,
And the high hills shall be made low,
And shall melt like wax before the flame
7. And the earth shall be wholly rent in sunder,
And all that is upon the earth shall perish,
And there shall be a judgement upon all men.
8. But with the righteous He will make peace.
And will protect the elect,
And mercy shall be upon them.
And they shall all belong to God,
And they shall be prospered,
And they shall ⌈all⌉ be blessed.
And He will help them all
And light shall appear unto them,
And He will make peace with them.
9. And behold! He cometh with ten thousands of His holy ones
To execute judgement upon all,
And to destroy all the ungodly.
And to convict all flesh,
Of all the works of their ungodliness which they have ungodly committed,
And of all the hard things which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him.